Are you a retail store or restaurant owner? We’ve got some tips for you to drive traffic to your site with the end goal of increasing business. Check these out.
- Integrate your traditional media and your online media. Make sure the flier or direct mail piece you just sent out is also portraying the same story online. Grey Suit Retail makes this easy as 1-2-3! When Ms. Jones opens her mail or reads your flier, she’ll also be prompted to go to your website. And when she does, she’ll see a gorgeous website chalked-full of information on your products and services.
- Combine your deals and offers with Grey Suit Retail’s Facebook promotional apps. This will give your customers the ability “share” it with all their friends. Your customer’s are your best sales and marketers you have. Therefore, make it easy for them to push your offer to their friends. We make this extremely easy for you to do. Your posts should talk about your local high school football scores or something else happening in the community. Do not use your daily posts to try to sell something. Talk with your customers, not at them.
- Discuss that special offer on your website’s blog. And if your website does not have an attached blog, call us immediately. Because yes, we make this extremely easy for you to do. Companies that blog often, sell more stuff.
- Make sure your website is built to meet Gen-Y’s expectations. Gen-Y is your future. Because of this, get your website and online marketing strategy together now since they will comprise 75% of the work force in the very near future.
- Start selling your products and services online and don’t wait. Our customer-friendly product catalog is built to be one of the biggest strengths of your website. Unlike other companies, we build it directly into your Website; it’s not a sub domain or a messy URL system that holds no SEO value. By integrating the URLs directly into the Website, each product is indexed properly to improve the organic search and help you sell more stuff.
Why wait? Connect with us today.